Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Can you please paint the door handles and door moulding and bumper strips white.
I`m thinking of painting them white.

vs_pete-1-00.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Could someone have a go at painting the centeres of the wheels a very glossy black? Paint the spokes right down to end and keep all other chrome...

Edit:- because the photo is from photo bucket the quality might not be that great... So if you would prefer me to send you the better high quality photo via email PM me and I'll email it to you...

daggy-00-01.jpg

Also could I get the 2 tone reversed please? :)

daggy-00-02.jpg

daggy-00-03.jpg

daggy-00-04.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Could I get this car in black please?

Only posting this to prove sik_VR's point - I had to edit the black to get it to look like this which is pretty bad still. Darkest colour I could make from this white is a light light silver..

sweetwagon-01.jpg

sweetwagon-02.jpg

sik_VR

monster VR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
we can try but yeah like I said, you can't really make a white car black in photoshop without it looking matte black with few highlights, bright blues, reds (especially), greens and purples turn black really well I might even make like a tutorial or walkthrough so people can see why

sik_VR

monster VR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
Only posting this to prove sik_VR's point - I had to edit the black to get it to look like this which is pretty bad still. Darkest colour I could make from this white is a light light silver..

sweetwagon-01.jpg

sweetwagon-02.jpg

Yeah that's a good illustration of what happens when you try turn a white car black, it works the otherway round too, it's verry difficult to turn a black car white, you gotta pretty much digitally redraw the whole car

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Hey could someone please change the colour of this ss to the same copper as my vk, im putting a frontbar,grille and spoiler on my car and want to know what it will look like. thanks guys

SSVK-1.jpg

SSVKside.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg