Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

CAM-90D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
cam-90d-02.jpg

cam-90d-03.jpg

RCH-13Z you are the king at this. Thanks so much, deffinately looking into this now!!!!

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8

Jonga

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Hey, just wondering can i get the 19' Aeros Photoshopped on my WH thx in advance!
a>

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
Here's one you guys might think is a little weird... nonetheless it's still for my car!

I was wondering if you could crop this so that it's just the air freshener and so that it sits straight (not on that slight angle), and also resize it so that when it prints out on an A4, it's about 80mm long without being super pix-elated

I did give it a go myself but it was horrible. Didn't know how to rotate it so the words looked straight as well as the entire image. Also was really pixelated when i re-sized it

Cheers :)

IMG_4452.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Here's one you guys might think is a little weird... nonetheless it's still for my car!

I was wondering if you could crop this so that it's just the air freshener and so that it sits straight (not on that slight angle), and also resize it so that when it prints out on an A4, it's about 80mm long without being super pix-elated

I did give it a go myself but it was horrible. Didn't know how to rotate it so the words looked straight as well as the entire image. Also was really pixelated when i re-sized it

Cheers :)

I'm out, it'd needed to be completely re-designed to get a4 without getting it pixelated.

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
I'm out, it'd needed to be completely re-designed to get a4 without getting it pixelated.

Nah not the size of an A4, just so it ends up ~80mm in height... Don't even know why i said A4 lol

So that when it's printed out it measures about that big... i don't know the scale of pixels that's why i didn't specify the size of the image in pixels... if you know what i mean

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
hey, would someone be able to photoshop these wheels onto this car for my mate? its not his car btw, but exactly the same, just haven't got any good pictures of it yet.

B.jpg

wheelsa.jpg

cheers