Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Hi guys if someone wants to play around with this and make it look good that would be greatly appreciated :) Maybe some decent wheels or a drop tank or maybe white walls on the current wheels? i dont know what ever you think is best. dont know much about photo shop so i have no idea whats possible and whats not. if you could somehow get a vn ss lip that would be awesome but its probably asking for to much. Cheers :D

xdb05l.jpg

Last edited:

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Could someone please photoshop this decal onto the tail of my bike just above the number plate (trying to cover a scratch :( ). If you can, remove the flames and black background so its only the patern+symbole+Harley Davidson. Can I have it in a chrome silver on one and another with a shadowy dark grey.

Heres the scratch :(

Heres a decent view of the rear of the bike

Heres the sticker im going to get made

Thanks very much :)

Joshhat98

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Ex Cop & WB Ute WIP
Hi guys if someone wants to play around with this and make it look good that would be greatly appreciated :) Maybe some decent wheels or a drop tank or maybe white walls on the current wheels? i dont know what ever you think is best. dont know much about photo shop so i have no idea whats possible and whats not. if you could somehow get a vn ss lip that would be awesome but its probably asking for to much. Cheers :D

xdb05l.jpg

Lowered and added thin white walls. What do you think, can do more if its not to late or whatever.
sv9hBFA.jpg

Joshhat98

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Ex Cop & WB Ute WIP
Could someone please photoshop this decal onto the tail of my bike just above the number plate (trying to cover a scratch :( ). If you can, remove the flames and black background so its only the patern+symbole+Harley Davidson. Can I have it in a chrome silver on one and another with a shadowy dark grey.

Heres the scratch :(
-Snip-
Heres a decent view of the rear of the bike
-Snip-

Heres the sticker im going to get made
-Snip-

Thanks very much :)

That sticker you supplied didn't really do a great job at covering the scratch; and removing those flames is quite a lengthy task. I did however find another sticker which may suit and placed that on, also covered the scratch. Could use a paint pen to remove the scratch? If you really want that sticker you supplied on the back.. Let me know and I'll see if I can find time to do it :)
TYyct9q.jpg

Majors_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 wagon
Hey guys.
Was hoping someone could help me out by photoshopping some fr20 simmons onto a silver 2009 sv6 commodore wagon. Maybe a few different colours? Cant work out what to go with. It has already been lowered on ssl kings so will be sitting lower than standard. would love some help as i suck at photoshop.
Thanks in advance people!
michael.

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
Hey guys could i get these wheels photoshopped on my car, trying to decided which colour i want and itd appreciated

Vxcalaisv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder L98
Hi guys. Could someone please shop some simmons fr20s onto my black ss thunder?[
$_20.JPG
4Mb9Gsh.jpg

Last edited: