Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh No! America Thinks We're Racist...Again.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
O.k I will get flamed for this but here goes

Out of 304,059,724 people (just pulled from Google), 2700 comments and we think that all American's are racist?

So tell me who is jumping the gun here?

You can't loook at it like that mate.

What you should do, is out of those 2700 comments by Americans, what percentage are saying it's racist and what percentage are saying it's not.

You that percentage of the sample group not compare the sample group total against the population total.

We're not saying ALL Americans are stupid, just all the ones who thing that ad is racist in any way. And going on what a media frenzy their having about it for some stupid reason, that number is a long way north of 2700 chief.

I'm sure there is alot of Americans who don't give a crap or don't think it's racist just like we don't.

But the majority of comments, opinions and interviews showned depict that most think it's racist.

Having said that, it very well could be a media spin of opinion on a story that was a media spin in the first place.

The media makes a story up and then makes up another story build on the original story they made up.

They're loving life!

EDIT:

Just found this... Korean is SO screwed...

[YOUTUBE]E5DiZVNlndM[/YOUTUBE]

Look at those African Americans eating that chicken!

RACISTS!

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
arent americans stereotyping black people then?
as the ad has west indies which i think are from the caribian not detroit. so how do they even come up with this

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
no turning something into a racist statement is racist cause that is what they r thinking that never crossed any australians mind untill the AMERICANS decided it was a racist statement!!! it has nothing 2 do with african-americans its west indies and our cricket rivelrey which every aussie bloke loves just like england, south africa,india, sir-lanka and yes the west indies (who are sponsored by KFC and have been for a number of years) we all take shots at each other during cricket season but this wasn't one of them get over yourself loser

Im sorry did you just call me a loser? Punctuation please.

I hope you realise I was in no way making a serious statement. Just simply bringing up an argument that the Americans made towards us about the Hey Hey incident as a bit of humor.

Im sorry you couldnt see that, moron.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
arent americans stereotyping black people then?
as the ad has west indies which i think are from the caribian not detroit. so how do they even come up with this

I think from now on, we should send any ads we have on TV to the US first, just to make sure they are not offended.

And this is just another example of how racist america really is.

They see a black person on tv and immediately put in the same group as africa americans, then they attached their own racist stereotyres and racism PC to these people. And finally, they bring up Aboriginals in australia... because you know, their black too so should go in the same box as all blacks... who apparently all like eating fried chicken... o_O

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Off topic, I was in Roma St train station the other week, and 2 Americans walk past a lift, stopped to look at it, and said, "I think it means the same as an elevator" I had to laugh haha.

That's pretty weird because I've never called one a lift in my life :p I must be a yank. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out in the city where they are

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Exactly, I dont see a KKK in Australia, do you?

if i recall correctly, there is one, just not as hardcore as the US one

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
I kind of think its racist to make the connection. I didn't even think of "black people/fried chicken" when the ad was on TV.

*sheepish* i did... the Ad was on ever twenty seconds during the cricket... had a laugh every time it came on "FRIEEED CCHUCKEN" lol, my g/f is from the states so it made perfect sense..

hold on... does that mean im racist?

edit* wait a minute, wait a minute... i think we are all missing the point here... what the HELL were 2700 yanks doing watching a KFC commercial on youtube?!?! why wernt they GETTING SOME FRIKKEN EXERCISE!!! *oh, soz racists comment again*