Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(OHHYEH) Dijm8's VZ SS 6.2L, 20's,Coilovers, 300+rwkw

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
abit of an update, car went on the dyno yesterday had a few slight issues...i didnt catch it all but it broke engine mounts and a few other things while doing so...managed 310rwkw but after it all gets fixed it should go back on
so its out of action for another week -_-

jakstas

Auto Elec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 M6
310NA is no slouch mate! Bet it pulls like a 14yo boy!

FWIW: mine went 325rwkw with a bloody big stick, so it's right on the money power wise.

jakstas

Auto Elec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 M6
Stay tuned to my thread bloke. Aiming for 360ish with the 416ci stroker.

Failing that, give it a little bit of the nitrous. 100hp wetshot will fulfill your desire lol.

I hit 400rwkw on the stock pistons, rods etc, only upgraded head & rod bolts. Walbro intank fuel pump. Easy power, and so so safe

jakstas

Auto Elec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 M6
Very similar. 233/233 113LSA. 2deg grind in advance, with another three dialed in. Brings the power on very early, and has been intentionally matched to the stall, 3.9:1 gears and a 26" tyre.

Down side to 5deg advance is it falls off early. Old motor stopped making power at about 6800rpm.

Perhaps they will find some more jiggawasps when it loosens up a bit. I know mind did after a touch up tune at 2500k's

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
yeh its no slouch but was quite depressed when i heard that figure..should deff do the heads and pistons next really want 350! even 400 i think id be happy with that

Gotta be the heads holding you back then. Still, 310rwkw without heads is nothing to turn your nose up at.

Good luck with it!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Lol... once you've get heads you will be blowing me out of the water.

But no thank you, I think I will keep mine. I have plans for it still. ;)

New OTR, lifters, rods, retune, new clutch, all new bushes and then some rims. Don't tell the missus but haha.