Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(OHHYEH) Dijm8's VZ SS 6.2L, 20's,Coilovers, 300+rwkw

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
money-burning.jpg

Hardly mate...

Its a hobby, all hobbies cost cash with little to no return....

I think hes done very well for his age and the outcome of all the hard work and money spent on the car

Al

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Hardly mate...

Its a hobby, all hobbies cost cash with little to no return....

I think hes done very well for his age and the outcome of all the hard work and money spent on the car

Al

Don't get me wrong I love the car! and respect the effort put into it.

I could never pour that much money and love into a car and want to get rid of it so quick :(

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
its exactly what jest has said, im just in the bored period at the moment (always happens), last time i probs drove it was last january, (look i cant even remember when i drove the thing) lol

it'll come back to life soon enough ive got alot of parts in the shed that are new and waiting for install i just havent been assed to do anything

yeh ive spent huge dollers on this, most ive even spent on a car, pretty sure im around the 60-70k all up now really dosent bother me, im still working always making more money like everyone else in the world, been doing it since i was 16 i dont think i will ever stop... and i always say i want to stop to myself but it seems to never happen haha

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
You sound like you prefer building them to driving them, maybe you should do it for a job.
Thats how the guy in Melbourne that restores Falcon GT's got started, just a passion that is now a business.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
I've tried it before well back when I was 16 but never really hit it off tbh.. I should give it a shot again cause yeh i do love planning a building. And seeing the final outcome but as said i dont drive it alot

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
If you werent so far away I'd take my dream ute and cash to you for some work, as long as you taught me as you went along haha but very nice vz, hopefully if it does get sold it goes to someone who appreciates all the work and time you have put into it :) good luck mate