Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ok so how many have a greenfoam tune?

who has a foam tune

• Total voters

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
50LTRv8, What are we waiting for? did you buy one allready and I forgot about it? let me know if that's the case

I sent you a message using the ebay account mummychristie.

I have a VT 5 Litre Calais (auto)

I would like to get a tune for 91 unleaded and am wondering what you could do for me. I will be off the air for a couple of days but you can either contact me using mummychristie on ebay or pm me here

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Still waiting to see if he can do a gas tune.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Done millions of gas tunes, you would be suprised how little the ideal spark changes from lpg to premium

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Jas, sent you a msg on MSN re my current tune & trans shift points

stuntmanmike

Car wotsit & stuff
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 3.8 V6 Auto / VS BT1 5.0 / VY SV8
About to resurrect an old one...
Yep, have a greenfoam tune in the V8 and it is the best investment ever. I recommend these 100%.
Disconnected the battery, removed the factory memcal and installed the holy foamy tune. Reconnected the battery, started the donk, held the RPMs at 3000 rpm for 30 seconds and there you have it. Ahhhhhh. Mega power gains and a great improvement for the moolah.
I miss Jason's threads and advice. I want another memcal tune and just missed out on Jason's last eBay auction a few months back. Damn Damn Damn!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Yep, have a greenfoam tune in the V8 and it is the best investment ever. I recommend these 100%.
Disconnected the battery, removed the factory memcal and installed the holy foamy tune. Reconnected the battery, started the donk, held the RPMs at 3000 rpm for 30 seconds and there you have it. Ahhhhhh. Mega power gains and a great improvement for the moolah.
I miss Jason's threads and advice. I want another memcal tune and just missed out on Jason's last eBay auction a few months back. Damn Damn Damn!

Pffft - stuff unplugging the battery. I unplugged the memcal when the car was running once by mistake lol. A cheap way to add real speed to your 5 litre.

Reaper

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon

Received JS latest magic blue chip today :D will be going out cruising up the coast tomorrow to allow the learning to manifest, forget the rest Greenfoam's the BEST !

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
talking to some guys other day about a foam tune.

Last edited: