Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

overpriced used cars - vs senator's

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
edit remove post thanks

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, what posts were deleted? Please tell me...it seems you know more than the actual forum system which only has 1 deleted post.

screen.jpg

Game over.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
edit remove post

Last edited:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
care to argue on any other things? or just admit you truthfully ****ed up there???

your clasping at the last little rocks before you fall off a cliff? maybe i was in a hurry when i replyed that time thinking it was deleted and missed it, although i do doubt it, that would mean 2 other's also missed it? either way, i made one small ****up, you made lots. lets not change the subject again, to lost post's, stick to the minux's new car thread, it was good. or are we going to a totally different thread now??

clutching at straws as they say? hey? i thought someone who served in the army would have more intellectual ability. sorry. you fail

p.s. anyone got any good fail pics left over? lets go to that subject now. been a lot of failing going on in this thread ^^^^^

You should buy that Senator, just to get him back :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, I admitted i did not read k's, also said I was surprised about the price. The only one clutching at straws is yourself.

Sheesh get over it.

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
How many Y series Senator Signatures were there?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
care to argue on any other things? or just admit you truthfully ****ed up there???

your clasping at the last little rocks before you fall off a cliff? maybe i was in a hurry when i replyed that time thinking it was deleted and missed it, although i do doubt it, that would mean 2 other's also missed it? either way, i made one small ****up, you made lots. lets not change the subject again, to lost post's, stick to the minux's new car thread, it was good. or are we going to a totally different thread now??

clutching at straws as they say? hey? i thought someone who served in the army would have more intellectual ability. sorry. you fail

p.s. anyone got any good fail pics left over? lets go to that subject now. been a lot of failing going on in this thread ^^^^^

people need to learn to press the submit button properly, as the ONLY post deleted is one of stealthys.

give it a rest already

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
edit remove post thanks

Last edited:

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
I do not know, perhaps call HSV and ask, just quote them your VIN and Build #.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they won't accept an imported Toyotas VIN number. :(