Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and High Performance cars.....

P Platers

• Allowed High Perfomance Cars

Votes: 266 47.7%
  • Not Allowed High Performance Cars

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Allowed them, but not allowed to drive/licence them

Votes: 50 9.0%
  • Im not a P plater, nor do I Care

Votes: 51 9.1%

• Total voters

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Modern car b pillars usually can withstand a fair bit of force.. Advancements in manufactured materials are meaning we can get alot stronger with alot less weight..

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Bigger is better?

Last edited by a moderator:

drewwy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8 ute
It all comes down to some people just shouldn't have a licence. Every body knows that one person young or old. That when they go I'll give u a lift if u want your like umm I'm going that way or we are leaving later. Haha

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
It all comes down to some people just shouldn't have a licence. Every body knows that one person young or old. That when they go I'll give u a lift if u want your like umm I'm going that way or we are leaving later. Haha

It took me a few minutes to work that one out lol.. but I think I got it with some modified words and punctuation..

It all comes down to some people just shouldn't have a licence. Everyone knows someone, young or old, to whom when they say "I'll give u a lift if u want" you'll say "I'm not going that way" or "we are leaving later".

I havent particularly bothered with the grammar of course, but its amazing how much a comma or quote can make any written english easier to read. The word 'not' makes a dramatic difference to the context too.

Once it became understandable, I agreed :) I dont agree that's all there is to it though. Most just need a little more practice first, and some just never get it right at all, even when they are older.

drewwy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8 ute

It took me a few minutes to work that one out lol.. but I think I got it with some modified words and punctuation..

It all comes down to some people just shouldn't have a licence. Everyone knows someone, young or old, to whom when they say "I'll give u a lift if u want" you'll say "I'm not going that way" or "we are leaving later".

I havent particularly bothered with the grammar of course, but its amazing how much a comma or quote can make any written english easier to read. The word 'not' makes a dramatic difference to the context too.

Once it became understandable, I agreed :) I dont agree that's all there is to it though. Most just need a little more practice first, and some just never get it right at all, even when they are older.
Haha sorry little lazy I know. I beg to differ. My father inlaw has had 60 years of practice haha and there is no way my son and I are getting in that car hahaa

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Last edited by a moderator:

drewwy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8 ute
Sorry dakster didn't read your post properly. It's hard trying to read and drive while eating a mc muffin. ;)

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Laws are different in WA coz
a) its so far away
b) not as populated as east side

:D
sarcasm intended

Such a ridiculous post! The reason laws are different in WA is because by the time someone from anywhere important gets there their cars are five years old! LOL

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Haha sorry little lazy I know. I beg to differ. My father inlaw has had 60 years of practice haha and there is no way my son and I are getting in that car hahaa

We still agree :) My last line was 'and some just never get it right at all, even when they are older.'

EDIT ok you fixed that one further down :).. I should read the following posts first i guess.... lolz at reading and eating whilst driving, naughty naughty..