Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pandora to be discontinued in Australia

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Guys anyone have any issues with displaying all the phone contacts? It only shows 7 names on my samsung s8

I have like 100plus
Same phone and no issue
Unpair and then setup again

w3b3d1g1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Ute
Jeez I'd extremeley surprised/impressed if we get any more updates for the mylink let alone for a replacement app.
I am of the same opinion well.... Holden does a great job of fielding customer queries and reasonable at initial support but over the years it has become quite apparent that they do not deliver. I.e they have all the best intentions but they simply struggle to execute.

You know that old quadrant. Important/Urgent, Urgent/Not Important, Important/Not Urgent (the bucket they should focus on). They could really have full support for there future here or abroad if they just have more follow through.

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
I always prefered Spotify since using it, but have been using Pandora on my SSV, I found that if Spotify wasn't open on my phone, I'd have to open it before it would start streaming. Where I like the integrated app, is that you simply select Pandora, and tunes start pumping.

I really hope that I didn't spend $50k+ just to have a car with something that doesn't work. I'm going to try a VPN, but in the meantime, I can't see why they can't update the system to offer carplay/Android auto, it should surely only be a software update, at least partner up with Spotify and offer that as an alternative.

Also, I feel that Pandora should have given their partners some warning of the closure, instead of them finding out about it on the same day everyone else does, at least gives them time to get a head start, and maybe then we might all know something by now.

drady

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf R8 Clubsport
Need to post on the Holden and hsv facebook page to voice concerns and options. It's a first world problem sure, but we have a right as consumers to raise concerns and frankly customer service has misinformed me on more than one occasion.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Need to post on the Holden and hsv facebook page to voice concerns and options. It's a first world problem sure, but we have a right as consumers to raise concerns and frankly customer service has misinformed me on more than one occasion.
Or email their customer care..

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Customer care response:

Thank you for contacting Holden Customer Care with your concern

It's unfortunate that Pandora has ceased operations in Australia & New Zealand.

Our software engineers are aware of this change; however, we do not have a replacement app ready to replace Pandora at this point in time.

The good news is you will still be able to use embedded apps such as Stitcher, or stream audio via Bluetooth.

Just letting you know that even though Pandora App cannot be removed or hidden from the radio screen, the App can be moved from the home screen to the second page.

Regarding your ability to continue using the app, please refer to the following link:

https://help.pandora.com/customer/e...lable-in-australia-and-new-zealand?b_id=14545

At Holden, my goal is to ensure that each and every customer receives a level of professional care that exceeds their expectation. I would like to invite you to tell us about your experience by completing a short 5-minute survey.

Your feedback is very important to me and will be reviewed closely. To complete the survey, simply click on the link below:

http://ltms.in/4k7lhVrr7?n

At the earliest convenience, should you wish to discuss matters further, please contact the undersigned on 1800 033 349, quoting the above mentioned reference number.

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXX
Holden Customer Care

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
No surprises there.

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Does anyone actually use Stitcher?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
No surprises there.

pretty much, as rough as it is it's not GM's fault or problem really. Be nice if they'd do a paid upgrade but I can just envision the entitled whingers demanding a free sw upgrade.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Does anyone actually use Stitcher?
The only thing by that name I've ever known was for PhotoShopping two photos together.
Seemed odd I'd ever want to do that in the car.