Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photoshop Wizards

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
spd_dmn said:
This one's mine.

clubsport5ut.jpg

nice imagine having it that low :)

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
some more pics not sure bout these there definetly different lol

Attachments

• white.jpg
    white.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 186
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 172
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 173

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
heres a few i've done i'm still trying to figure how to do it properly i find it a bit confusing the gemini is my girlfriends old car.

Attachments

• vv.jpg
    vv.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 197
  • senator front copy.jpg
    senator front copy.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1340 copy.jpg
    100_1340 copy.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 153
  • nsf.jpg
    nsf.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 138
  • gne.jpg
    gne.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
Sick mate.

Here's something from a webpage i made in high school for a laugh.

fullysikvlturbzmate.jpg

* Cut the springs full don’t be shy! 11mm off ground, that's heaps!
* Fully sick interceptors with 2 mags on front wheels mate.
* Sick subwoofa (note: it's not loud enough unless the boot rattle is so intense, the hinges are about to bust).
* Get some fully fluffy assed dice from Uncle Charlie down at the Vic market.
* Install a custom built hair wax holder on the dash.
* Buy the lowest seat you can find so all people can see is your Kappa hat poking above the dash.
* Fully sick stickers on the side door, showing the sponsors you couldn't afford (Greddy, HKS etc.)
* Put a number on side window and state it does 11's.
* Put a $30 turbo tip from Super-Cheap Auto on your exhaust so people think you can actually afford a real turbo
* Slow down to about 2 kph at least 5 meters prior to a speed hump, ensure people think your car is lower than it actually is, and seems like your chassis is detailed.
* Stare at people when you drive past as if you're about to fight them, then drive off with as much RPM as possible so they get "scared".
* When you exit your car, look at the big scratch on the spoiler. You put your amp there when your arms got weak but pretend to forget that for a second, rub the scratch with your thumb as if it would come off.
* When you rest your arm on the door, make sure you push outwards so your muscles look bigger.
* Make sure you have a nice teenage girl in the passenger side who is "like, totally in love with you"
* Never fix your neons, just constantly jiggle the wires until they go on.
* Make sure you own a nokia, so your bro's and hoes can call you and say, hey bro, lets go for a cruise in the VL turbs bro.
* Take your ride to "tint professor" and tint you windows so much that no one can see in… and you cant see out.
* Never buy optimax because your bro said it's not good for turbos.
* Ask a bro for 2 bucks for fuel money coz you used your money up for a new turbo badge for your fake turbo
* Offset your license plates to the side so you can get that extra 3 square cm’s air intake.
* Make sure you have a rip-off Momo steering wheel mate!
* Write in your calendar that you'll need a new clutch every two months because you can't drive manual.
* Have a folder in your glove box to store all the canaries you cop every Saturday night at Chapel street coz your seat is so low.
* Ask the copper to stick your canary on an angle in the perfect place on your window so the most people will see it at "chapz".
* Keep a siphon tube in the boot incase you need to make a quick refill.
* Nod your head to other "tilted hat people" as if you know them... they'll nod back if they are sick.
* Nightshade the **** out of your taillights so they are only just visible at night.
* Make sure u are sponsored by a Car Towing company, proving you are a real VL muzza on the burnout run Saturday nights.
* Don’t use brakes, manual shift the auto like a wanker.
* Clean your lowered seats before leaving Chapel so your ma doesn’t find out you ate a souvlaki after her dinner.
* State you got a permit from the EPA not to run a cat converter.
* Tell everyone at the drags that you're running 32psi, and after the Cortina sucks your headlights out , say "Oh my digital boost controller was stuck on 11psi”
* Blu-tac your TURBO badge on to your boot so when you floor it, the badge will fly off and you can say, "Bro! See that my car is so f'n fast the turbo badge fell off!"
* Always wash your car with the hood up on the nature strip, with your shirt off… even if its 10 degrees.
* When out with mates, make sure your fat cousin and her boyfriend sit in the back so your car looks lower.
* When someone overtakes you in your VL you have to reovertake them and just as u pass them you have to make sure the blow off valve sounds.
* The correct cruising method is: 1 hand out window on the door, 1 hand on top of steering wheel, hat pointing as vertical as possible, full sick diesel jeans and top.

kappa.jpg

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Just some i had lying around my pc, Nothing special, I do em when i get bored...

Cheers
MaT

Attachments

• Efijy_HoZy_Style.jpg
    Efijy_HoZy_Style.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Efijy_HoZy_Style2.jpg
    Efijy_HoZy_Style2.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 116
  • nicVL_fun.jpg
    nicVL_fun.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Greeeeeeeeeeen.jpg
    Greeeeeeeeeeen.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Dumped2.jpg
    Dumped2.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
How new is ya front right tyre in the last pic :p
Still has the sticker on it! heh

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
All 4 tyres are new, from that pic to today, theyve got 124km on them backs might be more coz of traction issues......... lol hehe

Cheers
MaT

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
HoZy said:
Just some i had lying around my pc, Nothing special, I do em when i get bored...

Cheers
MaT
thats my little sexy purple beast