Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pic Of My Car

D

death-from-above

Im not going to sit here and let you bad mouth me because of my age, I never got personal and dont intend to. You have no right to judge me or assume what Im like. You know little very about me and I suggest you shut your mouth and behave. You dont have to own a certain amount of cars before you become a car enthusiast or expert either.

No im not your typical young person, far from it. In fact if my job requires it I will give my life do defend the freedom of speech you are expressing right now. Grow up and stop the personal attacks.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
And althought only 18 this is still my 3rd car, not as many as some but more than others my age. So it has nothing to do with it. Just because your prob a 40year old with no skills bar that of a check-out chick, hence your non-technical or helpfull replies.

87vlt

jsut fro your information I'm an IT tech and I'm returing to uni to undertake more studies to further advance my career, I assumed wrong as did you .... so in my traditional parting words so eat a dick cock head airstrike!!

death-from-above - I appolgise you are more mature than i first thought. I am sorry.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Hey did we forget wot this post was about......chiddran and his nice car, can we get back to topic now

87vlt- air strike is just making a point like you, no need to go off!

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
haha geez, look what i created!
I did have it lowered, it was fully sitting on the rims! Had to get it raised though, because when i got the car, i took it down to the local mechanics to check the underneath of it, n haha what happens when we get it on the hoist? The springs fall out! haha! anyways, i couldnt even go sideways over speed bumps, coz the car would scrape left right n centre!
Ive got new lowered king springs (still got the SUPER low king springs) along with new lowered monroe GT shockers
In the next few days ive got my mechanic organising me some VY calipers, hoses etc along with DBA slotted rotors along with green stuff pads
should be able to stop that thing on a postage stamp!
ive already done a fair bit 2 it....
fixed the cruise control - snapped wires in the indicator stalk
new JVC KD-LH3105 headunit
fixed the LH power mirror
replaced the LH rear tail light
replaced the centre console power window switches
only thing left to do now is....
the back right window makes a groaning sound as it goes down, so im gonna have to get the regulator replaced, but thats gonna be sometime down the track!
next thing to do is get some VT GTS (Series 1 Monaro) rims in silver!!
Also while im there, im gonna have some KMAC camber kits fitted to the rear suspension!
I dont think ill be doing much 2 the engine for a while, shes already an HSV enhanced V8, with 185kW n for a 19yo, thats a fair bit

P

pythian

87vlt, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say anything at all, so far i haven't seen a single post from you in this thread that related to topic at all!

In reply to ChRiDDa, thats a v.nice VR, a friend of mine just purchase a VR SS aswell, they go pretty hard and look awesome

D

death-from-above

Where abouts are you from? Would you ever sell the super low sprigs? Im looking at lowering my car soon but im hesitating because then i can put it in the garage since the drive way is so steep and it scrapes now and its stock as a rock.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Give it a rest guys and stay on topic from now.....

Theres no structure in anyones arguement

The SS looks good Chridda

Enjoy

Jake

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
in melb, out near ringwood! haha i can assure u, if your stockers scrape, then your not even gonna be able to use these springs without ripping the entire bumper off! haha

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Can l just add that skylines are pretty tough, and they're not all 4 cyl's either. I would rather buy a vr-ss over a skyline anyday though, just because of its potential and the grunt they have neturally. That and a commodore is more "australian" to own, l don't think anyone would expect me to own a skyline...