Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pimp Vz Sv6

thecougar

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VZ SV6
Yeah for some reason they introduced the electronic throttle in the vz's as something new so thats why you need to change the whole arm over and the pedal doesn't come off without springs and dicking around but as you said the vy and vz brake and footrest will fit perfectly as no change over models.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
The oil sender was an absolute bitch Sup3r it took me just as long as you i'm sure. Alot of fiddling around without any hand room!

good to see im not the only one haha

Jacko13

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Looks great man, do you mind me asking how much you paid for the R8 Bodykit and where you picked it up from? Wouldn't mind doing the same

thecougar

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VZ SV6
Cheers Jacko, I picked up all the bits off Ebay over a few months and had my pannel beater fix any imperfections and complete sand and respray. overall I think i paid about $1400 the front being the most exspensive of course. Thanks for the compliments!

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
Hay may nice ride I have the same pattern as ur engine covers all threw my Interior look smick as, its the 4blok kit. Where did u pick up the engine covers from?