Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please help!!!!!!!!!

big m

FIGJAM
Reaction score
Members Ride
vslll v6 2000 olympic series ute, 1997 pajero 3.5l
ok so here is the thing today is the day i am ment to be putting in the t5 in the ute no yesterday i found out that the 2000 s3 vs ute run a computer very similar if not almost the same as a vt computer i am in canberra as we speak the time is 8:05am i am hoping to leave here by 12:00pm lunch time to head back to moruya with a computer and a loom because i realy dont want to mess around with the elcetronics i have cash on me if anyone knows of any places i can try or if anyone has a manual computer and loom can they please give me a call on 0420395019 and i know im not allowed to put my number up and sorry in advance if i make someone angry doing this but i need that computer i have tried commos, holden, severel wreckers down the coast, speeds in mitchell, i have someoen trying repco, i am also going to try ACA i think its call and there is also another trans shop i think its called transinjection or something i dont i figure that out and 2 other wreckers in Q-town, like i said if someone has some infor for me please CALL ME i am pulling my hair out:bang: thank you

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Whew. Very hard to read and understand.

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
Yeah you can run an Auto computer with a manual memcal if that helps... I do have a spare computer from a VS SS (185) if that's also any help but im located on the Central Coast?

[edit] Is it a V6 or V8

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Yeah you can run an Auto computer with a manual memcal if that helps... I do have a spare computer from a VS SS (185) if that's also any help but im located on the Central Coast?

[edit] Is it a V6 or V8

its a v6 bud

big m

FIGJAM
Reaction score
Members Ride
vslll v6 2000 olympic series ute, 1997 pajero 3.5l
hey guys its all good thanks for that i started it last night i have got most the wiring done for the auto computer i am about to do the speedo wire i went to put the flywheel on and it doesnt fit the guy i got everything off said i dont need a starter motor because it doesnt have the little shroud on it but as soon as i took the old box off it GUESS WHAT it does have the shroud on the starter i am going to get the other one off him today i will also mentoin about the exhaust and see what he says shoud have it done by this arvo then ill be cherping like a boss lol by the way is there anyone in or near moruya that can tune my computer the right way so i wont have any problems?

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Your better off waiting til a manual computer pops up on eBay or something, otherwise ur auto computer will just think its in neutral