Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

police chip in ve ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I've met a few cops with a chip on their shoulder, perhaps thats where they install them these days :yeah:

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
The others here don't know what they are talking about, cop chips are real and I have seen them. :hmmm:
They come from the Unobtainium Supply Co and consist of a mixture from hens teeth, wooden rocking horse sh!t, a tasty school lunch, hair from a billiard ball all mixed together and brought back from the future in a delorean time machine.

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
LMAO @ ^^^^^

Posted with my iPhone 4s through tapatalk

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
I once ate a chip

i just had some hot chips, the only thing that makes faster is blowing out the back of my underpants :)

fat6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
isnt this part of the forum for asking questions..??????????? seriously wat a bunch of f$#kwits

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hey all just a quick question

i own a 2009 ve ss ex highway patrol car, everyone keeps asking if it still has the chip in it.

can anyone help as i have no idea if it has a chip put in it for the police.
i cant see the need for it as they are a quick car as standard. ifso would it still be in it. any help would be great. and if there is any other goodies i should know about.
cheers lee.

pffft - don't listen to the nay sayers - they is just jealous. Does it have the extra wires in the dash and near the fuse box for the lights and stuff??? If so it'll 100% most definitely have a cop chip in it. Good for another 30 or so rwww.

Reaper

Android

Reaction score
Website
www.androidsnetwork.com
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY9.5
If the information I have is correct, the police cars, in NSW anyways, are under lease. That's why they can't do too much to them. As for the 'chip', Holden would have re-programmed the ECU for better performance, to a top of about 270-280, but would have been de-programmed when sold.

Have it put on a Dyno and find out for sure what it really is.

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i think its sad someone cant ask a question on a forum without the fear of being flamed or spat at. there would be a heap of people who read this forum who have questions but are to scared to ask them. i think the idea of some one wanting to learn as much as they can about there commy is a good thing and should be encouraged.

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
i think its sad someone cant ask a question on a forum without the fear of being flamed or spat at. there would be a heap of people who read this forum who have questions but are to scared to ask them. i think the idea of some one wanting to learn as much as they can about there commy is a good thing and should be encouraged.

It's been pretty rampant lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.