Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police! Rate the performance of your locals!

Rate your cops

• Excellent!, they arrive promptly and are friendly

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Alright, they get the job done.

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Not too bad, a bit rude or slow.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Retarted monkeys could do a better job.

Votes: 57 35.6%

• Total voters

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
i'm not cop bashing, but i can see where you're coming from. the person that answers the phone at the cop shop is usually very descerning and prioritises very quickly. i think this results in a non life threatening complaint being put at the bottom of the list....

It was life threatening for the stupid bastard trying to steal the car

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Hey Mr Squishi, Whats your occupation............ ?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
:rofl:

Retarded is how it is spelt.

Our police here do an excellent job. Hoons are kept under wraps, alot of pullovers on modified vehicles(even my own at least once a week). A zero tolerance nightlife campaign is keeping the city feeling safer. Honestly, no one could expect a better job from these guys especially with the low numbers.

Ludacris said:

I think he removes second heads.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
i have mixed feelings about the cops. had sum rims stolen by my ex and her new b/f. the cops wanted the b/f locked up so they had arrested them within a week. i was like **** thats fast. i was told i would have to go into court when the case was raised to claim back the cost of the rims . case has been still no word. also got the b/f on trying to pervert the course of justice with the flak i got when i caught him back at mine trying to knick another thing out the back. still no reply. i dont mind the court system but, ive had most things go my way :p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
cops in south auckland NZ leave a lot to be desired. the only way to guarantee they will show is to say that someone has firearm/weapon. standard burglary responce time is 24-48hrs. they are understaffed and have to do there job with one hand tied behind there backs. it's more a beaurcrazy (crazy) problem. to much political BS etc. there also very bussy making our roads safer (revenue gathering).

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
^^ I think a good way to spped up police response times over there would be if they didn't have to babysit a camera crew for the entertainment of bored housewives.....

I haven't really had much to do with police anywhere I've lived, but when I have, they've mostly been good, even the one who pinned me for 34km over the limit (dropped the speed so the fine was less).
Only had one problem with police, when my assult case was going through, I had photos of my face covered in blood, but the guy claimed mental problems being from a broken home, and the cops let him go. but in saying that, (with the exception of traffic cops) I think for the most part they do the best they can with the resources they have.
I'm definitely nopt looking forward to having a run in with my locals though, there's been so many plainly stupid people caught speeding/drunk/whatever here that the police are getting tougher on everyone, modified cars or stockers, and I think it'll all get dumped on me one day... just a feeling...

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
well i voted retarded as monkeys, they couldn't even find my bike after i told them who had it and where they lived (thought i would let the cops handle it rather then myself) well even though they had all the info they needed it still went on for 2 weeks with no sign of getting my bike back, so i went and got it myself, what took the cops 2 weeks and getting nowhere took me a whole 15min to leave my house and get back with my bike. intimidation is a big thing with the cops around here, threats and bribary.
theres my local cops for ya.

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)

Technically I'm unemployed at the moment. Although I seem to be very busy for someone with nothing to do.

And Minux, most people I know are happy with 2 heads. Makes them twice as smart as those mainlanders :D

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
the cops on the penisula are actualy good guys if u get to know them, on there good side, they give u free rides if u like 3 towns over an are trying to walk home, but the only time ive seen them not be nice was the stupid riots but thats understandable,(Dam tourist coming down an starting a riot)( Nothing against the other tourist just the ones that fight.) ( :) )

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
looks like people are going to be replaced by monkey's
so if you get pulled over and see the cops checking each other for nits you know what happened