Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pollushon's VSII Acclaim

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
With the cold weather they would be getting he must be going faster than he can believe lol - boost heaven

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
How's it going down there Scott?

With the cold weather they would be getting he must be going faster than he can believe lol - boost heaven

Spot on boys, still blows my mind what I can do with this thing, how easily the tyres light up anywhere up to 120kmh. I hate Canberra winters but my goodness the chilly winds from the snow at 800m when I'm at 600m have been phenomenal. She absolutely loves it. The one good thing about late nights at work are the drives home in the dark with the road to myself and a **** tonne of oxygen dense air. She's going beautifully (touch-wood), last 60 litres of fuel got me 340kms, so yeah, I've been boosting more than usual, lol.

Got rid of the Redback headers for some Wildcats which should be going on next weekend, much nicer quality and the long tubed type with bigger outlets (54mm). Side by side with Pacies are very similar aside the massive price difference. I think I'll whack on a Mace CAI to finish the job, no matter what it's still pulling engine bay air, which is wasteful.

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Going well lad? The cooler weather be drifting away from now I suppose

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Still powering along Tim. You're right the cold just up and left which has highlighted my need to do the LIM gasket. Still gathering parts, so I'm taking it easy. Except for the VF SSV I had an opportunity to go against, with pleasing results, but that's it for now.....

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
You weren't kidding when you said Grandpa spec. New exhaust sounds tasteful, all the better for breathing though right. Flicked back a few pages and I'm rather impressed with how clean she is :)

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Oh it puts the laim in Acclaim but in a tyre smoking, sideways quick way, without a second glance from the hoppers :cool:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Get a few surprised looks at the traffic lights yeah?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
And at the end of second gear, lol. Most folk don't know what the whine is, but those that do always want a piece and then those that don't know have a better idea. It's why I'll never leave Canberra, SFA cops and fast roads.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Can barely do anything here without a copper being somewhere nearby >.< Lol I'd be one of those people that would assume the whine to be a gilmer belt, def wouldn't expect a charger.