Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Possible photo of VE!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That's not the same car as any other the other offical spy pics, but that's much more like what some guys that work at Holden have been saying it looks like "coupe like" with a raked front window, looks mean as hell like a Ford XB coupe from the front :thumbsup:

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
Well, all i can see is that the car is a vz. It just has no bumper or bonnet, and a mesh over the radiator to block most of the bugs (cause there is no front bumper).

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I can't see sh*t.

Could be anything.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I think it's a VZ Monaro.. I've imposed the best picture I could find over the top (had to cut it up a bit to make it fit over because it's not the same angle) but you get the idea.. also the side by side.. yeah..

Last edited:

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
yeh when i saw the photo, i was goin to say the new coupe 4 or gto, but the monaro looks the goods, just having another look at the first pic... the grill looks like the new chrysler 300c?? i dont know... im tired...

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
That's just the really big radiator, if you take off a Monaro front bar that's what ya get :? can see it in the hole in the front bar

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
But don't forget that the pics we have seen have the VE SS with Monaro front;).

V

VX_KN079

Yeah how about I photoshop a the same pic and manipulate say, an XR8 front end onto it.

Anyone can make it look like ANYTHING! We will only truly know when it is actually released!