Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I've been here a bit and feel bad for not posting, given a lot of the research I made before buying was done here, so here's my '12 SSV Redline.

I won't be making many (if any) go fast mods, wasted too much cash on several VH's (amongst other cars) over the years to make them go harder and ride better, I figured this baby was pretty much everything I ever tried to do with them and currently wanted right off the showroom floor. The one mod I have done and I know plenty of people are gonna hate me for it, but I had it put straight on LPG, but being my daily driver (I've clocked up 17,000 kms since December) it was never going to be any other way. Rather than bore you with my rationalisation of it here, I will make a post later elsewhere that might give others who have considered it some worthwhile info.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 346
  • left.JPG
    left.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 391
  • right.JPG
    right.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 467
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
How much did that set you back?

It's itemized with part numbers in one of the CarModder threads.

My EEPROM programmer and test clip were about $150, the headunit was $450, all the new dash parts and sensors that I ordered from Holden were about $900 (could have saved a bit getting Berlina trim strips instead of Calais V ones, they were nearly $300 on their own), and the dual zone heater box that I used as base for modifying my single zone one was $10 on eBay.

Add in about another $100 or so for incidentals like wire and connectors and fabric tape whatnot, and it was about $1600 all up.

Then there was $110 for the cluster, $20 for LEDs, the list goes on.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
IMG_0051.JPG

VE SSV 06.
Just the standard Black, a little lower and has 20" Camaro wheels

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I couldn't help but notice your handbrake in an earlier photo.
It pulls up quite far. Mine used to but I had it adjusted and it pulls up about half that.
Just a thought. :)

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary