Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VL here.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I just brought this as is..
I'm going to slam it over the 'cepters next week hopefully.. it's got the full calais interior which i heard is pretty rare.. (Only 150 made or something).
I've got personalised plates to put on once it's slammed..
[DROPED] which are for sale. $1000 if anyone's interested.

opinions?

Did you spray the car yourself? Dont know it you've mentioned this or not. And i think there were 200 Calais Wagons made... 100 NA, 50 Turbo 50 8's?

Anybody confirm that?

snake_VL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
i do not dislike turbo's and i really do like my NA 6, just saying that if i ever did get rid of the 6 i would replace it with an 8. but i've never driven a turbo before (only been a passenger) so that might change my mind if i do. **** it i've got 2 vl's i'll just have one of each :D

Schmock

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon
Did you spray the car yourself? Dont know it you've mentioned this or not. And i think there were 200 Calais Wagons made... 100 NA, 50 Turbo 50 8's?

Anybody confirm that?

Nah I brought the car with the paint. I'm interested in how many wagons they made too..

MAXPSI

VL Calais RB26dett
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais RB26dett
**link removed**

pics of my car

Last edited by a moderator:

vl3ltrcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
this is my VL Calais Turbo thats had extensive body work shaved door locks new bumpers bare metal respray in custom black 2pak with 3 shades of flake ive owned and built over 6 years the car seen little road since respray motors had a reco'd head and new lifters lowered 2'' all around and 3'' exhaust from cat back relocated battery in boot big front mount intercooler 18" SS VY wheels that are not in the pics but im no longer able to finance it due to other commitments so its up for sale.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 2,216
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 448
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 466

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII 5.0L Calais, 13b ae71
geez dude. should get that framed and stick it on your wall! looks awesome.

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
hi all, long time no speak, been ages since iv been on here lol, ok VN i had got writin off so i got this old girl, $700 shes a 87' VL SL nothing special at all at the moment just gonna get it on the road and then price up a 5ltr 304ci conversion for it :D heheh mmm V8 itch has struck again! lol here it is!
lol upgraded from stocko VL brakes to VN V8 calipers and 290mm rotors ( they where off my VN only about 1 month old lol )
Photo8-11.jpg
Photo2-3.jpg

Photo2-6.jpg