Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VZ here.

C

CMY_SV6

Thanks Brett, there 20's i got em from bridgestone and i think there made by DeCorsa or D corsa not sure, yeh it has been lowered only time i have dramas is when its a full car other than that its orite. I know i cnt wait for a supercharger, have you got any mods on yours im looking to do some exhaust/air filter mods? Any suggetions?

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
CMY_SV6 said:
Thanks Brett, there 20's i got em from bridgestone and i think there made by DeCorsa or D corsa not sure, yeh it has been lowered only time i have dramas is when its a full car other than that its orite. I know i cnt wait for a supercharger, have you got any mods on yours im looking to do some exhaust/air filter mods? Any suggetions?
BMC Panel filter they use them in F1 cars,got one in mine.I brought the bottom half of a hsv air box which has a second 120mm opening which allows the box to draw air in from behind the headlight and the original 90mm hole.Just took the standard Sv6 lower airbox out and put hsv lower box in fits in perfect,mates' reckon car sounds like an v8 when it is under acceleration.
I have been thinking of painting the 18 inch RJR Blade wheels i got on the car,just dont know which colour black or white,the beasts' colour is Phantom black any tip on which colour to go?

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
black mate. Need i say more.

C

CMY_SV6

I dnt, i wouldnt go black because the rims won't stand out as much as a different colour to the car. Chrome wheels usually suit black cars the best. But i havent seen black with white wheels, could be something different.

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
black looks awesome as long as u leave the chrome/polished lip

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
personal preference. I like my black rims, just the stockies cant justify big dollars on huge rims, must say tho CMYSV6 your rims and sv6 look farkn sweet mate.

VZGEN4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER
My new girlfriend...

DSC006481.jpg

DSC00655S.jpg

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
vzgen4 i wish my girlfriend looked like that

VZGEN4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER
Yeah mate she's a good girl... Doesn't bitch, piss and moan... And does whats asked of her!

If only they were all like that! LOL