Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

post ur lowered pics and prices

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
yeah i might get him to do it, but im cool with doing it though, when i was looking for a exhuast the difference in price was unreal, cheapest quote i got was about 200 less than another place, ill probably buy off ebay, but yeah as i said before ill need to suss out exactly what it already has or doesnt have to see what i need, im hoping i'll only need to buy two rear springs =)

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah, well just do some research, have a look under your car and see what you have. Good luck with it all :)

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Heres TRIKK. Bagged. $4200 :)

Image004-2.jpg

SICKTG

Reaction score
heres my VS ill grab some better pics the angle the pic was taken makes it look a little lower than it really is and im not sure what the spring are there isnt any markings on them but it has pedders shocks. PS...they are definitly not choped it has IRS

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
heres my VS ill grab some better pics the angle the pic was taken makes it look a little lower than it really is and im not sure what the spring are there isnt any markings on them but it has pedders shocks. PS...they are definitly not choped it has IRS

That angle makes any car look lower... i love that angle hehe

KeepItStock

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Executive V6
im looking at lowering just the rear of my vr v6 sedan (live axle) by putting in king springs superlow coils... my car is currently at standard height with stock springs and relatively new monroe sensatrac shocks fitted recently......

i would like to know if it is necessary to change to shortend shocks when changing to superlows... im aware shortend shocks will provide a better ride with the superlows but not looking at spending so much right now seeing as the current shocks are relativley new..

any opinions welcome... cheers :)

matt089

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II S-Pac 5spd
Im trying to figure out whats up with my car, i havent touched the suspension, so far this is what i have been told about the car, it has possibly superlows on front they are just a black spring, higher than stock on back.... the back are kings springs but no idea what type, it has a adjustable pan hard rod and pedders comfort gas shocks......have a look what do you think???

my dad seems to think that the front is stock and the back is higher than normal and if was just to lower the back the front would come up - but im hoping he was just to wasted when he said that.. :yeah:

hey when i got my car it had a similar set up as the front were fe2 which are black and the rears were kings springs higher then standard the previous owner had put them in as he always had a boot full of heavy tools
but the front looks like an alright height already so i would just lower the rear

matt089

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II S-Pac 5spd
im looking at lowering just the rear of my vr v6 sedan (live axle) by putting in king springs superlow coils... my car is currently at standard height with stock springs and relatively new monroe sensatrac shocks fitted recently......

i would like to know if it is necessary to change to shortend shocks when changing to superlows... im aware shortend shocks will provide a better ride with the superlows but not looking at spending so much right now seeing as the current shocks are relativley new..

any opinions welcome... cheers :)

dont hold me to this but im pretty sure with superlows you will have no problem with the standard shocks its only when you go lower
i had superlows with my standard shocks for quite a while and had no problems what so ever but have now put in ssl so have upgraded to shortened rear shocks

Bobbit31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Probably for the 100th time

Hi guys, brand new to the forum, commodores, and blogging in general. Bought a sweet as stock VS Acclaim from an old lady. Will post photos once the 18's go on. The minister of finance is especially prickly at the moment considering I'm riding an 07 ZX10 and just got my license back (the love affair with SPER continues) Have read this thread (apologies if the terms are wrong) and have decided to post here to ask a couple of questions of the 'Forum Gods' (would quote this properly if I knew how, think it was Bek)

I want to put king super lows all round and leave everything else alone (maybe rear camber kit, I am IRS)

Am I crazy?
(give it to me straight, I can take it)

Will my sphincter collapse from the ride?

Will my rear springs fall out?
(sounds like an extension of the last question but actually refers to the suspension)

Do I need some kind of kit for the front?
(don't see much mentioned about front camber, etc)

Seems like a cool place, hoping someone will give the answer for the hundredth time.
Thanks