Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your car audio system and pictures

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
How so? That car is a two time Australian MEASQ Champion, no doubt going to be a third this year. Why would you want such an amazing stereo in a Falcon?

2LOUD2OLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
So, how many ess ques have been gained?
at least 9000 :p

OK :) I am really not a fan at all, looks like something that belongs in an AU falcon :p
the pillars don't stick out all that much, and I actually feel that they look like they belong there. they block out less vision than having a Sat Nav mounted in the corner and in fact the visibility has improved from the last ones

no doubt going to be a third this year.
ha ha I hope so anyway :)

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
lol over 9000

fair enough, maybe it looks different in person. still not my cup of tea, but you win anyway for having an actually functioning stereo. All I have is one car that doesn't work, and one whose stereo I pretty much just threw in the bin due to parts failure and moisture (not related) so . . . . ... .. . yep you definitely win :)

xadz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon Series II SV6
Just started my audio system for my car going to continue once I have the money.

Subwoofer = Rockford Fosgate P3-2X12
Amp = HiFonics Brutuz BRZ1200.1d

zv1j43.jpg

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Started on my new boot install today. My main objective with this install is to have all of my equiptment hidden in the floor, but have a removable panel so that I can display it as well. I still want to carry a full sized spare and not have to remove subs or amp racks or anything on the side of the road to get at my spare. So to day I've cut all of my MDF panels and trial fitted my amps and processor to see if it's going to work.

Since I'm now out of hospital, but unable to work or lift, I thought I might as well make a start on my SQ front stage. So I've cut, glued and plastic welded the tweeter mounts at the right angles, I've just got to glass and trim them and then re-tune the PXA-h800 to suit their new position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 307

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Good work mate. Any pictures in car? Where are you aiming them?

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Good work mate. Any pictures in car? Where are you aiming them?

More pics later in the week. Aiming them straight to drivers ears. I don't sit anywhere else in the car.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
The processor should take care of the rest of the alignment. If not, I'll just start again. I've got 2 months off work so times not an issue.