Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your net speed!

too jazzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Untitled.png

by the way its just cable not on the nbn network

too jazzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
You live next door to the exchange or something? That is freaking awesome.

i thought the cable connection doesn't rely on the exchange, just how many people on the line, but saying that im on the telstra ultimate 100 Mbps plan. Before was getting terrible dl speed on torrents, then followed some setup configuration for utorent from another forum and started to max it out :)

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i thought the cable connection doesn't rely on the exchange, just how many people on the line, but saying that im on the telstra ultimate 100 Mbps plan. Before was getting terrible dl speed on torrents, then followed some setup configuration for utorent from another forum and started to max it out :)

I wouldn't know about the exchange thing. Cable is not available here the best I can get is ADSL2.. very fast ADSL2 mind you considering I am in a little hick country town.

I live in the renovator in hicksville, my family live in the main house in Caboolture. City of over 100K and only 40K from Brisbane, and I simply cant get a landline that works, not even ADSL1. I've had to go 4G there, so all downloads are done from here lol... wireless is too damn expensive.

too jazzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
i was on ADSL2 before was absolutely pathetic around my area, bloody TPG lol, love cable haven't looked back, only concern is telstra are now running some euro DOCISS 3 system and when it goes down, it goes down for a really long time, 2 weeks with out net haha.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
super speed

speed.JPG
149079d1347600263-post-your-net-speed-speed.jpg

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina

Awesome speed. Surely too fast for cable? Where do you live?

NBN is supposed to be currently already available in QLD only in Toowoomba and Townsville. A couple of selected sites due to be connected in Brisvegas in the next year, the rest of Brisvegas within 3 years.

You sure that's your own speed test? ;)

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Awesome speed. Surely too fast for cable? Where do you live?

NBN is supposed to be currently already available in QLD only in Toowoomba and Townsville. A couple of selected sites due to be connected in Brisvegas in the next year, the rest of Brisvegas within 3 years.

You sure that's your own speed test? ;)
Not allowed to say who or where it is, except for it is in Brisbane and the figure is correct.

benjo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS S2 Thunder Ute

Love my cable, don't think NBN will be at my place anytime soon so i guess i have to put up with this :p