Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Posting items for sale

Phillshz

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Hey guy`s, I`m trying to create a thread to sell some items in the classified`s but I cannot open a new thread. Are there any requirements I`m overlooking? Have been a member for well over 90 days and have over 20 post`s.

Thanks in advance Phill

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Have you read the site rules and how to sticky in the for sale section?

Phillshz

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
I had a quick skim over the rules/how to etc. The only thing I did notice is the need to post 20 "technical" Post`s? What is classified as a technical post?

edit, Nevermind I just had another look at the classified section and the create new thread tab is now there, when it wasn't before hand. I think I had been signed out somehow when I went from the home page to the classified section, certainly weird but anyhow it`s sorted now.

Dylan-Otoole

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 black holden VYII storm
Are you able to lead me in the right direction km new to this forum thing and i want to post a new thread and try and sell something but im not sure how to do it or how to post photos

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i want to post a new thread and try and sell something

You won't be able to until you have been a member here for 3 months and got at least 20 technical posts under your belt.

If you go to the Just Classifieds section, you can read all the rules and criteria. There are NO exceptions to the rules so don't ask if we can relax them for you :)

Cheers.