Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Price on These?

vp_commo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exe
they want around 400 for mounts (should do gear box mount while yr at it).
the front bushes+strut and stuff prolly another 300
I f you mean the rear trailing arm, on the rear upper/lower suspension, they will charge a lot for that too, close to 400..

yes labour is the killer mate, if you can get it for less than $1000.00 I would be suprised.

Dan

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
you can get cheapo and dear mounts.
i had cheap ebnay ones sitting in my room for about 4 months and they cracked so be aware of that.
the guys quoting prices here are giving you parts prices labour normally costs about the same as parts.
honestly if you have to paysomeone to fox all that then you are best off selling the car and getting one with a roadworthy it will be less hassel.

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.
Hey fella, If there the same as a non irs VR, I might have some almost new stuff I can sell you.
I got a wreck and apprently all the bushes under neath are new, Ill sus it out this arvo for you and get back you?

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
do it yourself and save heaps mate and if ya need any help let me know i did everything under my vn its not that hard and saves paying the labour costs whih are normally between 50 to 100 an hour

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
as above, if u or some mates are half handy with a spanner and got a workshop manual do it yourself! link pin bushes are a piece of piss, if u know someone with a press rip the trailing arms out and press the new bushes in yourself, i could be wrong but i think pedders sells exchange rebushed trailing arms. dunno how much work there is in the radius rod bushes i've never done them but i can't imagine its too difficult.
if u get that lot done easy enough u might have the confidence to tackle the strut tops and engine mounts, if not at least the mechanics bill will be less if do do all u can yourself