Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pricing for a genuine HDT VL aero kit?

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Hey guys, had a guy from bob jane Tmart come up to me today and offer me a stack of VL parts, one took my particular attention. A GENUINE HDT aero kit complete minus the door moulds.

He has had it sitting in his parents house for 5 years and I am not sure what it would be worth but i know they are rare. He mentioned a very low price, and told me he will call me when he returns there in a month or so.

So just trying to get an idea of what they are worth, assuming the paint is in poor condition but still in alright condition.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
500-1000 depending on condition....

1300 ish complete

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
make sure its genuine .. dont know how many times i have had blokes offer me genuine hdt when there just pulling themselves .. and seeing as its missing the door moulds i would be a bit cluey but if it is the real deal people doin replicas or restoring will pay out the ass for it

and also i would pay more then 1300 for a genuine FULL kit and half that if it was just a replica kit

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
1300 tops ive seen a 100 kits cheap and never sell regardless if its genuine or fake......

genuine/fake they all look the same

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
sweet, ill await the call and ill check it for myself. Where can i check on a kit to see if it is stamped as genuine?

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
should be stamped on out side of the ki hdt.alot of fakes have hdt stamped also but no clear