Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problems with TNT postage?

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
As the title says, has anyone had any problems with TNT before or is it just me? Ive made 6 orders from different companies before and they all shipped with TNT. Out of the 6 orders, 4 of the orders had gone missing!! Generally i have to wait about 2 weeks before the insurance claim is settled meaning i never get my order till a month or more after due date.
Just of late last thursday i ordered some tyres from tempe and what do you know, declared lost in transit today! Is it just a run of bad luck or are these f*ckwits that completely incompetent that they have managed to loose a set of f*kn wheels! Honestly, how do you just 'loose' something as big as that. Yeah maybe a gift card, but f*kn wheels! f*ck me!
Anyway, made a complaint to fair trading bla bla, just wanted to know if anyone else has had any dramas.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
TNT are **** IMO, we used to use them at work, an entire pallet of pet food went missing. Pallet was worth around $3000. So we ditched them.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
We use them at work pretty frequently. They've damaged, beyond repair, multiple 42" plasma TVs. Usually one a month or so, plus all the minor, small things that get broken and lost.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Blokes across the road from where i work have a recording studio, they have pallets of expensive recording equipment etc sent to them from interstate (each pallet worth around the $20k mark), so far, two of their pallets have suddenly "gone missing" at the depo AFTER they had arrived AT the depo.

This was about 8 months ago, they still haven't been recovered.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
lol, tyres jsut happen to go missing..... how the **** do they go missing? :bang:

COPE is great.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Big objects that suddenly go missing.......later found in staff cars.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
My thoughts exactly ^^^

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
hahah did anyone else think that this thread was about posting trinitrotoluene?

aZk.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
When I ordered my MacBook from the Apple online store a couple of years back, Apple shipped it via TNT. When it arrived on my doorstep it had a big hole punched through the outer carton. Thank **** Apple double-boxes their stuff - the inner box and the machine itself were fine....gave me a good shock though - I'd taken photos of the damage and was ready to give Apple a call telling them it'd been damaged in shipment.