Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Proper sports cars from Britain

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Sweet! I love those cars. Almost got something similar instead of the commodore but I drive like 900km a week, and it'd be entirely impractical. Not to mention it would break down all the time.

LOL, yeah wouldn't be too good as a daily driver, but it'll be great as a weekender, if it ever gets back on the road.

In my shed at the moment I have a nice '71 MG B, admittedly with most of the pannelling (had pretty extensive rust repairs) and the engine (just rebuilt) removed. Looking forward to when my uncle finishes putting it back together (what? :p It's his car!) :p

Good luck, sounds like a nice little beast. You'll just have to hope he forgets where he's left it!!:whistling

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
I love TVR's seen one on the road in aus before it looked supreme and went like the clappers.

They usually have a lot of power and weigh stuff all

DANS_S4

DANS S4
Reaction score
Website
www.toptiara.com
Members Ride
AUDI S4!
Used to know a guy that drove a Griffith. Took me out in it once and he scared the bejeezus out of me and that takes some doing :D

Sounds like an earthquake coming up the road too which just makes it all the more appealing to a petrol head like me