Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PS3 games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
lmao u caved in, u get a decent price or wat?

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
man i so want the ps3 but i decided to go the tv first at a killer price to, 106cm sony hdtv bravia for 2k !!

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
motorstorm is a kick ass game

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
buy a xbox instead its cheaper

its also a piece of ****....but if you wanna save $100 and buy something inferior then go ahead.

anyway...a couple of good ps3 games id recommend playing (which havent been mentioned yet...i dont think) are, ratchet and clank: tools of destruction, guitar hero 3 and uncharted.
there's a hell of alot of mad ps3 games comming out soon, some of the ones im looking forward to are, killzone 2, gta IV, devil may cry 4, unreal tournament, metal gear solid 4, gran turismo 5, final fantasy VIII, burnout paradise, star wars: the force unleashed, and most of all....god of war 3, **** yeah!

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I admit ps3 is better in graphics but it is also newer of coarse they're going to be better. But imo online play is where its at and xbox has it all over ps3. Have anyone tried play playing cod4 online on the ps3 we sat there for an hour and could find a single game. There only 2 major film companies making blu ray movies and the hd war is undecided.

I dont want to start this whole ps vs xbox here. I would have a ps3 but im going to buy one.