Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pub's Darkside Project EF Fairmont

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Cheer Boys atm things will be going slow i still have to sell the calais to someone other than dreamers and then have to pay rego on my daily whilst coming up with the cash to RWC and rego this.

Once that's done things should progress pretty quick i will be doing things in the meantime like building the manifolds and sorting out dump pipe.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Oh wow, cant believe I haven't seen this before... This is going to be epic :D

I'm actually jealous of how awesome the ford I6's are, and how cheap parts are... Cant wait to see this thing with a snail hanging off the side lol

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Oh wow, cant believe I haven't seen this before... This is going to be epic :D

I'm actually jealous of how awesome the ford I6's are, and how cheap parts are... Cant wait to see this thing with a snail hanging off the side lol

LOl the threads only a couple days old. I toyed with the idea of turbo ing a v6 but in reality the are a POS and not good for performance mods not to mention expensive on parts.
I gave up on the calais as it was going to be too much (read money) work to get it on the road with an RB and it was reall un-motivating.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
The calais is gone didnt get as much as i hoped but its gone and i can pay rego with that. Will be booking the Farimont in for roady tomorrow and will let you know how its goes

On side note anyone know how to fix electric roller doors mines ####ed as of tonight so now i cant even park my car in garage.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Well I have 2 cars and room for 1 driveway my wagon leaks trans fluid and I'm sick of it all over driveway was planning putting garage with cardboard underneath the Ef isn't at my joint is in mates factory where it will remain for a while.

Edit roady booked in for friday scammed a day off work so its a double win situation

Last edited:

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
you making your exaust manifold? If so make sure you put up lots off photos so i can copy if im to poor to buy

lmao i was thinking the same thing haha, this will be a sweet build, i got the same car and color but mine is ghia and has the tickford bodykit, been really considering hard whether i should turbo or not but might be the kick in the bum i need following this thread ;)