Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Queensland Police Recruitment

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
You just wanna thrash new ss's and turbo's :p idmit it ahaha :L

Lets just say I will reap the perks of the job hahaha

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Good luck with it all 87RB30VL, I recently applied for SAPOL (SA police) passed entry exam well then had an interview with 2 officers and mustn't have gone as well as I thought I did as I didn't make it through. They asked "scenario" type questions about what you would do in a situation if you were a police officer. Just be ready for those questions....

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Don't prepare for the interview. The more you try and prepare the bigger the chance you will stuff yourself up. They will be looking for prepared responses.

Be honest with your answers.

If you get in, do us a favor and keep the right hand lane flowing on the highway, make those lane hogs in VL's move over.;)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I've been going through the process of pre-recruitment tests for the Queensland Police Force, and I was scheduled in Thursday for my Psychometric testing, and next Wednesday for my Interview with a Police Officer and member of the public, now they're telling me I have my interview on Friday, the day after my psych test! That only leaves 3 days to prepare for the interview! Tomorrow I'll be at work, Thursday is the Psych, then the interview at 11:30 on Friday! Aaaahhhhh! Nervous as hell already!

Anyone been through the process & have any tips on the interview? I wish I had more time to learn about basic policing duties etc, not that I don't know about them already but I'm sure I will have brain farts the whole time on friday :(

Wish me luck everyone!! :bomb:

kk - good luck. There's not that much to know really - check out your speeding fines to learn how to fill one of them out. Practice a bit and slap a defect sticker or 2 on the VL. The only other thing you really need to learn is the reply "there's nothing I can do about it" as a response to anything the public asks you. :thumbsup:

Reaper

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
kk - good luck. There's not that much to know really - check out your speeding fines to learn how to fill one of them out. Practice a bit and slap a defect sticker or 2 on the VL. The only other thing you really need to learn is the reply "there's nothing I can do about it" as a response to anything the public asks you. :thumbsup:

Reaper

Or, help officer I have just been mugged and stabbed.

Officer: There's nothing I can do about it at the moment, can't you see that I am defecting this Commodore?

The above was said in jest and may or may not reflect the authors view on the subject

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Or, help officer I have just been mugged and stabbed.

Officer: There's nothing I can do about it at the moment, can't you see that I am defecting this Commodore?

The above was said in jest and may or may not reflect the authors view on the subject

Haha, or "Will it gain revinue? No? Sorry, can't help here"

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Haha, or "Will it gain revinue? No? Sorry, can't help here"

Oh yeah.... brown paper bags often contain more than just lunch ;)

Reaper

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Did my psych test today, easy stuff, just had to answer about 320 questions about yourself, just answer them honestly, there's no right or wrong answer really, it's just for them to judge your character.

They rung me on my way home, too, telling me my panel interview is now 9:30am tomorrow, not 11:30am which gives me even less time to prepare.