Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question about scale points

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Ratt...once you get over 80 points you get noted as "Off the Charts" I'm up there with you.

Freddy Kruger

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SS UTE
Theres another member thats "Off the charts"... none of his post were useful or anything like that... you might know who im talking about...

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
And just who might that be Freddy Kruger? Anyone who has that many rep points has earned them.

The opinions of many certainly outweigh your one. If you think this post is unfair, please give me negative feedback.

Thats how the system works.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Freddy Kruger said:
Theres another member thats "Off the charts"... none of his post were useful or anything like that... you might know who im talking about...

Freddy, I know of whom you are talking about, a certain ex mod who abused his powers and jacked up his rep points by several hundred. Its been taken care of now, and everyones rep points are what they should be :thumbsup:

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Dear god they can do that?? I wasn't aware that mods could change their own rep points... isn't this a fundamental flaw in the system??

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I wasn't aware either....

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm against the whole negative feedback/ moderated posts deal. In fact I've never liked the idea of users being able to control other peoples feedback, it should be left up to mods.

General users take things too personally and reward negatives going by personal opinion when they take something to heart a little too much.

However, if its the system you guys are happy with, I'll put up with it.

R

rattattack1313

shaggerz said:
Dear god they can do that?? I wasn't aware that mods could change their own rep points... isn't this a fundamental flaw in the system??

I think of it as a trust sort of thing....I saw ages ago that I could change mine if I wanted to...but why bother???? I have a lot more important things to worry about than how many points people have.......I only go into THAT part of the Forum to check on Moderated Posts,Moderate People, Bann People, change peoples names, etc ,etc.......

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I reckon the system would be perfect if Rep's weren't anonymous.. I personally leave my name for the reps I give, it should be a minimum..

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
if you dont like rep points you can turn them of in your user cp, as for people receiving bad rep well, all ya do is complain to either darren, or myself, (prob me, darrren is flat stick) and we look into it, if we reckon it wasnt warrented, we can reverese the dessision