Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question for the females.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
A girl who knows more than me?

....erm...yeah, I'm married to her.... :hit:

Seriously, yeah, it is a bit attractive to have see a woman who knows her way around a car or a bike. One of the women in our motorbike club can ride the wheels off probably most of the guys in the club, and she now rides a Hyabusa...and by god is she sexy.... :eek:

C

Crimin8

Im a chick , and a girly one at that, hell i even modle stupid clothes when i have to to get extra money to play with cars and i drive a commie and do all my work myself. The guys think its ok excpet when i disagree with them and i end up being right. Last night i saw some of my ex's mates and they saw my car and said god dam you have done some work to that thing, what do you think your a guy? i was pretty crushed about that comment so i just had to remind them who fixes their cars for free. I think ill start charging them if i hear one more comment like last nights though :b:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Thats pretty harsh, just because your a chick doesn't mean you should go playing with cars. Personally its good to know that there are girls out there who knows alot about cars, and if that includes motor racing even better!!! (especially V8's and F1)

Lyoness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
When I wrote off my VL Berlina off :cry: , I was looking @ getting a VR (which I did end up getting) anyway my B/F's girl cousin kept whinging @ me not to get a boys car & to get a girly car :ranting:

I mean how much girly can you get, A sexy silver number thats purrrrrs like a kitten & roars like a lion........... :eek:

Anyway there's this site in Perth which is a Girls Car Club in Perth called Drivn by Heels which is all about girls who love their cars.

http://drivnbyheels.proboards34.com/

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
im a chick too and i love my car. i do hang out with a lot of guys but lately i have been getting a lot girlier. i love being girly, shopping for clothes, guys opening doors for me.... flowers stuff like that. but i love my cars and i wanna learn more!!!! but i do get the whole "beks now dressing like a girl" thing but i suppose my old daggy look screwed that for me anyways. :p

C

Crimin8

Bek 31 i swear i seen your car in canberra about i dont know 3 weeks ago?
i have seen posts before from you on "another forum" dont know if i can say it and i just noticed it. was it u or was i dreaming

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
Crimin8 said:
Bek 31 i swear i seen your car in canberra about i dont know 3 weeks ago?
i have seen posts before from you on "another forum" dont know if i can say it and i just noticed it. was it u or was i dreaming

yup that was me :) your not going crazy :p