Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R.I.P Amy Winehouse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
so exactly just because she has a drug addiction she deserves to Die!!!
Cool story dude
maybe you should open your eyes and look at the real world

I didnt say she deserved to die.

I just dont give a flying #### that she bit the dust.

I am looking at the real world. People die everyday - many that I couldnt care less about, its a part of life. Perhaps you should stop being so precious.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Why has a thread about Amy Winehouse reached 4 pages in a day? Seriously...there has to be something
way more interesting and worthwhile to talk about

There are a lot more interesting things to talk about Kcpwns... like lack of urban sprawl in the seychelles. But Tommay has made it into his own little troll fest me thinks ;)

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
Why has a thread about Amy Winehouse reached 4 pages in a day? Seriously...there has to be something
way more interesting and worthwhile to talk about

This made me lawl
Anyways goto go....
Dont get too butthurt Reaper its all in fun. :D

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
I didnt say she deserved to die.

I just dont give a flying #### that she bit the dust.

I am looking at the real world. People die everyday - many that I couldnt care less about, its a part of life. Perhaps you should stop being so precious.

When i hear people i dont know dieing For reasons unkown. It affects me . You could just imagine What people go through
Same as that girl that just committed suicide Go on her facebook page and see all the heartless people like Yourselves...
Anyways peace

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
When i hear people i dont know dieing For reasons unkown. It affects me . You could just imagine What people go through
Same as that girl that just committed suicide Go on her facebook page and see all the heartless people like Yourselves...
Anyways peace
So do you carry tampons around in your purse or??
No offense to any ladies out there...just saying man you sound
pretty soft, have a cup of concrete and move on yeah?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Anyways peace

............No peace

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

RIP Amy, we could have made beautiful music together.

I want some crack rocks!

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
hard to choose between facebook liking
"Going to a party looking like Megan Fox and coming home like Amy Winehouse"

or

Save Amy Winehouse

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I'm surprised Reaper has the patience to reply to everyone on here lol, I face palmed several times reading some "arguments" on this thread.

According to Wikipedia [Not the best source but hey..]

"Winehouse was born in the Southgate area of north London to a Jewish family[12] who were the source of her interest in jazz.[13] Winehouse was the younger of two children (older brother Alex) of Mitchell Winehouse, a taxi driver, and Janis Winehouse (née Seaton), a pharmacist.[14] Mitchell often sang Frank Sinatra songs to young Amy, who also took to a constant habit of singing to the point that teachers found it difficult keeping her quiet in class.[15]

When Winehouse was nine years old, her grandmother, Cynthia, suggested she attend the Susi Earnshaw Theatre School for further training.[16] At age ten, Winehouse founded a short-lived rap group called Sweet 'n' Sour with childhood friend Juliette Ashby.[17] She stayed at the Earnshaw school for four years before seeking full time training at Sylvia Young Theatre School, but was allegedly expelled at 14 for "not applying herself" and for piercing her nose.[14][18] With other children from the Sylvia Young School, she appeared in an episode of The Fast Show in 1997.[19] She later attended the BRIT School in Selhurst, Croydon[20] and attended Southgate School and Ashmole School."

Sounds like a pretty average upbringing, no abuse as a child, and being expelled for piercing her nose wouldn't be a plausible reason for her getting into drugs, but...

"Her family believes that the mid-2006 death of her grandmother, who was a stabilising influence, set her off into addiction."

Whether or not that was the real reason, it would have to have some effect on her downward spiral. Or not, who knows.

The fact is, she took to taking drugs, and paid the price.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
wow. the lady is dead, surely there is no need for the comments, "i have no respect for her" there is a time and a place for all things to be said, this isnt the time, nor the place.

if it cant be discused in a respectfull maner, then thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.