Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

radiator coolent leak

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE CLUBSPORT
Hi guys as I am new this forum I am hoping that I am posting in the right place.. I have an 06 ve clubsport that i have just out a new radiator in. My problem is even after replacing the new radiator in it is still leaking from the bottom radiator pipe (the stupid removable one) so I bought a new one and it still leaks dose anyone have any ideas on stopping the leak. Or should i just take it to a radiator place and get them to look at it for me. Cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE CLUBSPORT
hopefully I uploaded the pic properly

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE CLUBSPORT
Thanks for the how to info. And yes i followed the step but file size was too big.also i have now got no leaks turns out that the where you put the trans cooling lines the nut thay is on the raditor itself was loose. Bit of a nip up with a spanner and it was all good..

namboss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Holden VE Commodore
Apparently the earlier model VE's have weak cooling systems.
Maybe replace O-Rings and the hoses?
Try Chemi-weld? I have done this and so far I haven't had any coolant leaks for about 6 months
I would suggest trying all the cheaper fix first mate.

If you're unsure how to do these just take it to the mechanics and they'll perform a pressure test to find the leak.