Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Radio PIN?

omegaman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro
Unless you want to remove the head unit and send it to Eurovox, who will also charge you plus handling plus postage back, Get a aftermarket cd fitted!

sslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7 A4
If you put in four 1's into the radio it will work for a few minutes - better than nothing. In regards to getting your pin I had the same problem with the pin on holdens sytem not matching the one for my stereo. If you supply holden the serial numbers off the back of your stereo they can find out the correct pin. And they will probably charge you for it.(They do in Perth WA).
To pull your radio out cut up a coat hanger in 4 straight bits and insert into the holes on the sides of your stereo and pull the unit out. Hope this helps.

t

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
is the pin code for the stereo the number on the holden roadside assist card that says owner code?

cheers

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
There are only a few thousand codes. :thumbsup:
Could take a while to try them all though...

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
the vk man said:
is the pin code for the stereo the number on the holden roadside assist card that says owner code?

cheers
no it is a little white card ill take a pict and show you

Attachments

• P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 1,669

mopoke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
gyp23 said:
Ahhyayayaya HEEEELLP!!!

Holden got back to me and gave me the PIN and it don't work! I rang them back and they said that's all they have on record (read: tuff titties)

Any other ideas folks??

Just a thought, but when you put the code in did you eg, click the first no., wait a sec then click the second no., wait..... etc. This was a mistake I made when I disconnected the battery & had to put the code in I just wacked them in like I would do on the PC,then after 3 goes( failures) it locked me out for an hour, & it was Romaine at Holdens that told me what I was doing wrong etc.

gyp23

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Executive
Hi mopoke.

Thanks for your response... you had me worried for a second then as I'm a speedo typer! I just ran out and typed it again reaaaally slow - about 2 secs between. Still no luck.

Meh.... *grunt*

gyp23

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Executive
sslow said:
If you put in four 1's into the radio it will work for a few minutes - better than nothing. In regards to getting your pin I had the same problem with the pin on holdens sytem not matching the one for my stereo. If you supply holden the serial numbers off the back of your stereo they can find out the correct pin. And they will probably charge you for it.(They do in Perth WA).
To pull your radio out cut up a coat hanger in 4 straight bits and insert into the holes on the sides of your stereo and pull the unit out. Hope this helps.

t

sslow, YOU LITTLE LEGEND!!!! :bow:

I just did what you said and chopped up a coathanger, pulled the radio out to get the serial number, and guess what was written on the top of the box??? R/C XXXX PIN!!!! Have to wait an hour as I foolishly just gave it a few random guesses before pulling it out :embarrass but I'm pretty damn sure this is it - if not, I've now got the serial number (something that Holden were going to charge me $90 to get. pfffft)

THANK YOU!! :w00t:

sslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7 A4
and after 10 mins of listening to the tinny crappy sound of the holden stock head unit you will be searching for an aftermarket deck to put in............

Seriously, glad you got it working - and that you didn't have to fork out 90 clams to holden for it.

t