Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

radio security code??

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
goto a holden dealer with the vin number and rego papers...if you buy a couple of bits say an oil filter and a sump plug washer :) they tend to do it for free....thats assuming the the radio is the standard one that came with the car...if its been replace or updated you tend to find the code on the case of the radio

PS never post your email in a public forum ;)

William Weir

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
goto a holden dealer with the vin number and rego papers...if you buy a couple of bits say an oil filter and a sump plug washer :) they tend to do it for free....thats assuming the the radio is the standard one that came with the car...if its been replace or updated you tend to find the code on the case of the radio

PS never post your email in a public forum ;)
Wozza, Thanks for your help + advice... I am new to this.

MrVX01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2 L67
You can unlock any car radio code if you know the exact radio's serial number combination!
Hey mate could you show me how to do this? Got a radio without the pin and with Holden shut there's no other way I could find to get the pin but I do have the serial number of the radio. Thanks!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hey mate could you show me how to do this? Got a radio without the pin and with Holden shut there's no other way I could find to get the pin but I do have the serial number of the radio. Thanks!

Bit difficult when they haven't been on since the first post and they live in New York

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Holden still has service centres. Best you try them.