Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rain rain lots of rain lol (QLD)

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
ah ok cheers man yeh boral road is still cut off going by the racq site lol dunno if im going there tommorow or not haha my plans are always changing :p was thinking of changing me rear wheel bearings in me vn..had em sitting there for like 6 months waiting to go oh

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
The coast it OK, it rains really really heavy at night and 70-90km winds, but durring the day its just gray skies and the occasional shower. It woke me up lastnight and the night b4, we have pine trees accross the road from us and i have never seen them bend over so far in all my years of living here and we've had some pretty bad storms come through.

The utes outside atm so im hoping it doesnt hail!!

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
Im escaping to Adelaide this week so I hope it pours down :D

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Its been raining on and off here today (logan city) but have had some heavy downfalls over the last 3 days!
Hey f1tzy you wouldnt happen to live around logan by any chance? its just that you say you hear the idiots come out in the rain ect, and i live not to far from kingston/compton rd and mate some of the fools ya here on the roads (especially in the wet) skids lock ups and yes the occasional sound of glass smashing!!

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Its been raining on and off here today (logan city) but have had some heavy downfalls over the last 3 days!
Hey f1tzy you wouldnt happen to live around logan by any chance? its just that you say you hear the idiots come out in the rain ect, and i live not to far from kingston/compton rd and mate some of the fools ya here on the roads (especially in the wet) skids lock ups and yes the occasional sound of glass smashing!!

I used to live at daisy hill and you would hear them on the highway but now i live near wynnum. Wynnum is a ****hole

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
From what ive herd the Hbay Maryborough road has alot of potholes lol, I take back my previous statement. Just reading the paper and readbaout about the douche who was drunk and unliscence who smashed into a powerpole, hope he gets done hardcore.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
But how many people are out in the rain having sex?

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
From what ive herd the Hbay Maryborough road has alot of potholes lol, I take back my previous statement. Just reading the paper and readbaout about the douche who was drunk and unliscence who smashed into a powerpole, hope he gets done hardcore.

haha yeh just saw it in paper.....hmm looks nice...id say they will have filled the bigger ones up abit by now though the sun is out haha only a bit but still :p:p

yeh that pedestrian fence thing.....was never gonna protect anyone by the looks of it :p

leonthalion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII LS1 Wagon
its been bucketing down here in caboolture all night and the same dam potholes opening up here as well, havent seen rain like this in cabbo for years.