Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Re: September 22nd

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
My Uncle Forwarded this on to me. Last sentence made me laugh.. Thats pretty rare for an email these days.

Anon said:
You idiots! Oil companys' don't give a rats arse if you don't buy fuel for a day. They'll just put the price up the next day to cover the previous days cost. The bottom line is you NEED petrol. I NEED diesel. We all need the bastard stuff. No one can live without it. As soon as we stop using crude oil and use a renewable energy source then we'll start to see realistic prices and arabs will become irrelevant in world politics. It's a win win.

Make 22 September 'Convert your car to run on ethanol or your truck to run on vegetable oil' Day.

Or do what I do and drink more and pretend it's all just a bad dream. I'll wake up soon and diesel will be free and burn so clean it washes the streets and smells like flowers.

The end

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
thats gold mate. very true.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Lovin' it LOL

R

rattattack1313

I think I like your uncle......... :drink: ..buy him a beer for that one.......... :drink: