Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Remote start

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
There is an ebay seller who sells them 120 bucks in vic. They are amazing and work off your original remote. Recommend them to everyone. Everyone I know who drives a commodore in SA has bought one with no issues. Justforcommodores on facebook to find them.

Can you give me an idea of the install process for DIY?

griezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL-X Wagon
what happened with these factory key remote start systems. ive been eyeing them off for a long time on ebay for about two years now, there were heaps of them on ebay, now i was going to get one, theres none at all on ebay

griezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL-X Wagon
what happened with these factory key remote start systems. ive been eyeing them off for a long time on ebay for about two years now, there were heaps of them on ebay, now i was going to get one, theres none at all on ebay

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
if its the dude I ended up contacting, then he is more on gumtree than ebay these days. When I spoke to him he was out of stock, so check gumtree, and if that doesnt show, wait a week and check again?