Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

replacement detachable faces

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
i some how managed to loose my clarion detachable face plate over the weekend so now i am looking at replacing the face plate.

i have found a face plate on ebay that is the exact same model and am wondering will it work on my stereo or does it have to custom to my stereo

the stereo in question is a clarion dzx656mp and the face plate being sold is the exact same model and it is worth 30 dollars us as the face is in the us.

so i am wondering if it will work ok if i get it from the usa or would it be some how diffrent.

cheers

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
How the hell did you lose the face?? Nonetheless, if it's the same model number it *SHOULD* fit... Your best bet is to contact clarion about it though.

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
How the hell did you lose the face?? Nonetheless, if it's the same model number it *SHOULD* fit... Your best bet is to contact clarion about it though.

i was lucky enough to find it thankfully.turns out i left it down at the local bakery when filling out some lottery tickets.