Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

replacing VE wiper spray nozzles

grahame

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore VS
Hi all, can you help with either cleaning the sprayer jet or replacing them on my VE Commodore?
Thanks Grahame

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
They unclip from the wiper arm. I haven’t found any before. Got some wipers from a wrecker to figure it out and maybe get working on the VZ. Destroyed them trying to unclip them.

Use a needle to unblock them. A bit of apple cider vinegar dabbed into them if that doesn’t work, then try the needle again.

If you are getting calcification occurring, start using demineralised water to fill the wiper reservoir instead of tap water.

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
This method works a treat if you’ve got access to an air compressor.

Pull the rubber tubing off the end of the washer jet before using the air gun attachment to blow air from the front of the washer jet to the rear

Plug the rubber hose back in and jobs done! With this method, you’re not boring the washer jet

grahame

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore VS
This method works a treat if you’ve got access to an air compressor.

Pull the rubber tubing off the end of the washer jet before using the air gun attachment to blow air from the front of the washer jet to the rear

Plug the rubber hose back in and jobs done! With this method, you’re not boring the washer jet
Thanks to all that helped me, it turned out the motor was getting lazy and had it replaced, all working fine now, again thanks
Grahame

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Thanks to all that helped me, it turned out the motor was getting lazy and had it replaced, all working fine now, again thanks
Grahame
It could still pay to blow compressed air through the lines and nozzles as in previous post. If there were any restrictions in the lines or nozzles, it could be a reason why your previous motor was struggling.