Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Is there a way of finding out who is posting reputation to my name, I found a message left on my reputation im not very happy about.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
PM an admin.. But I doubt they'll give you the name.. I almost think it should be compulsory for the name to show up.. Cowards.

MOTIV8

Cybernaut
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mountain Bike
Remove the option for leaving a comment.

If people like the post they thank the poster and if they don't like the post then they don't click the thanks button.

Then if someone wants to say something negative they have to post a reply for all to see and the anonymity is gone even if they private message they poster.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Tr3nt, I looked at your reputation points and found an unneccessary negative rep pointleft for you. I have since deleted it.

As another note, the person who left it did not have enough posts to actually add or remove any posts so it did not effect your rep level.

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
I also gave the member a warning that the reputaion system is not to be used for personal attacks.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Thanks for that, am I able to know via PM or Msn or something who it was. I jsut want to know, no retaliation will be caused, just curiosity.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
nope sorry Ican't do that. Just bear in mind that they only had a few posts and couldn't change your rep points at all

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
tr3nt said:
Is there a way of finding out who is posting reputation to my name, I found a message left on my reputation im not very happy about.
Some of the neg i have got is funny, one of which is

"if u want to be a wanker go get a ford"

Because i was in a discussion which some didnt agree about, sad they couldnt even leave their name

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Above each post Steve you have a set of scales, you can either approve (good rep) or disapprove (bad rep).

Along with that there are comments which are often used for a personal slanging match because someone didn't agree with what someone else said.

As a side note if you have bad rep just let a mod know or admin of course and we can go back over and fix it up if we feel it was unfair which we have done in the above case.