Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Respraying panels with spray cans

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
So, you're buying more spray cans to get it better? For the money you're spending on spray cans, you could have almost gone to Supercheap and bought a $99 compressor and spray gun...Would have got a far better result.

FYI, it's a guard (or if you're American, Fender) not a wing.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

ugh, thank god someone said it.

just my $0.02, wouldnt go anywhere NEAR it with paper or a buff. off the gun is about as good as its gonna get. also, start saving to do the whole car now cos' 2 washes later (one if you use an automatic car wash) and that paint is gonna look aweful.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS

or if your English its a wing :p lol This is where wing mirrors got there name from, as they used to be mounted on the front wing back when everything was black and white :)

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
or if your English its a wing :p lol This is where wing mirrors got there name from, as they used to be mounted on the front wing back when everything was black and white :)

which i technically am, parents from england, brought up on british car shows.

Thanks for the input guys, got an air compressor, might borrow my father inlaws spray gun and do the whole car in one go, as you say stuffing around with spray cans isnt going to get me anywhere for the cash.

Might steel dads double garage later on in the year and prep the whole car and do it in one go that way i dont need to worry about panels not matching.

Thanks for the input guys.