Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Revenge on my neighbour

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
tell him to keep his fat b!tch wife on a leash because she keeps trying to crack on to you and your missus and your not interested in threesomes, and tell the fatty her husbands been peeping over the fence at your missus, that should keep them both in the bad books for a while.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
**** on there plants!.

Yeah talking isn't the answer honesty, Leave this to the courts.

I live in a set of 4 units with one single drive to all. The cows next door have 2 parks like us all. However when they have guest they park behind the car next door. This is blocking my access in and out. Talking got us nothing but racially attacked. So we moved into other area's.. Now today we have a fine on the spot for any car parking in the driveway - other then our alloted parks with a nice sign. Nothing worse then trying to drive out only to ask for permission first.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
screw kidnapping his child. kidnap his beer and t.v remote, that will really learn him.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
if you have a boat, flush the engine at 4am, lots of loud music, stuff like that

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
My parents had a problem with the old ducks that live next to them, and even through mediation there was no settling the matter. Were waiting for nature to take its course now. Shouldn't be much longer.
It only became an issue when my parents removed the 3 tree's in the front yard, which shaded their backyard (their house backed onto the side of my parents).

We have ******** old neighbours like this, and want to chop down a tree out the front of our place because its its an ugly stragly bottlebrush that drops **** everywhere, want to replace with 3 nicer trees. Most councils have tree preservation laws. Our council won't let you cut down- or even prune a tree that is more than 3 metres high or with a trunk circumference of more than 30cms. Measured ours today, comes in just under by a couple of centimetres so the chainsaw is coming out tomorrow :D I hope your parents did their homework before removing the trees or the old ducks might kick up a real fuss about it and get your folks in the ****.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
We have ******** old neighbours like this, and want to chop down a tree out the front of our place because its its an ugly stragly bottlebrush that drops **** everywhere, want to replace with 3 nicer trees. Most councils have tree preservation laws. Our council won't let you cut down- or even prune a tree that is more than 3 metres high or with a trunk circumference of more than 30cms. Measured ours today, comes in just under by a couple of centimetres so the chainsaw is coming out tomorrow :D I hope your parents did their homework before removing the trees or the old ducks might kick up a real fuss about it and get your folks in the ****.

This was years ago, and the cause of all the other problems.

The trees were the hedge looking ones, so the trunk wouldn't be any bigger than 5cms. They just flared out alot from the branches.

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Don't sink to their level.. seriously, it isn't worth being as pathetic as they are. If you are going to take action, do it through the courts.

I compleatly agree the more you stew on it the worse it will be and you will become obsessed about them, the fact is if it can not be traced back to you then he wont know you have done it and it fails to do anything. I think being nice is better, when people are ****y at me I always come back with the " oh dear are you ok? you seem very upset? do you want to pop over for a cup of tea?" it ****s them no end!!!!!!!!!! Nice freaks people out!!!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Take a sh!t, put in paper bag and light it up on their front door.