Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera Guide Lines

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I'm not going to say I'm 100% sure, but I'm moderately sure you can turn the reversing-lines off via MyLink.

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman-Caprice collection
I'm not going to say I'm 100% sure, but I'm moderately sure you can turn the reversing-lines off via MyLink.
The question is though where do i find them in the My Link section LOL.
I did have a quick look yesterday and went into the parking/camera section but i think the only option it had in there was to toggle between camera view or the parking sensor view.

VF2

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV-Redline
So if I was to buy a new VF, do I have reversing lines? Also are the reversing lines the type that show you where the car is going to go based on your wheels direction?

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
So if I was to buy a new VF, do I have reversing lines? Also are the reversing lines the type that show you where the car is going to go based on your wheels direction?
yes and yes :)

Scrapp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke
Check Your PM
Any chance you still have the letter?
The links no longer work and I got the run around from customer care stating there was no update from my 2013 Evoke and if I wanted an update they might do it but I'd have to pay for repairs if it went wrong.

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6

Rollin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Walky rep, VF SV6 Sportwagon
Just had my 2013 VF Sportwagon MyLink upgraded and i now have gridlines. just ask for the mylink update, costs an hours labour but i had other stuff to get done and a credit at local dealer. :)

wayneus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE
[PHOTOB][/PHOTOB]Hey Forg here is my software update number that just got installed. Really happy with the update, navigation looks like it's had some tweaks too. Hope the pics upload ok.
Cheers

I can't believe that after 2 plus years of owning my 2013 SSV Redline and having the exact same updates as easyrider475 and I still don't have any reverse lines :-(

Budgie Smuggler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 Clubsport
I don't know from which year and model the reverse camera guidlines became available for, but my 2014 vf calais got them after a mylink update was installed. They are switchable on/off via the mylink configuration page.