Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reverse plenum

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
Hi Steve or Bart,
i have a reverse plenum and was wondering what will i need to change/ extend for it to work?
btw it will eventually be on a raptor intercooled ecotec (when time and fund allow)
Thanks in advance Kyal

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Steve or Bart,
i have a reverse plenum and was wondering what will i need to change/ extend for it to work?
btw it will eventually be on a raptor intercooled ecotec (when time and fund allow)
Thanks in advance Kyal

Some of the wiring loom will need to be extended (IAC, TPS MAF), along with modded induction etc. EGR will need to be blocked off or rerouted as well

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Steve

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
thanks i was hoping not to much, if i blocked the egr could i run a catch can to still be legal? or how else would i need to modify it?

MACE

Reaction score
thanks i was hoping not to much, if i blocked the egr could i run a catch can to still be legal? or how else would i need to modify it?
Ok the PCV valve will still work (no need for a catch can but HIGHLY recommend one), however the exhaust gas recirculation valve bolted to the drivers side exhaust manifold will need to be blocked off

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers,
Steve

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
ok no worries i think there is a how to on this site about ecotec catch cans would that be the correct way to set it up?
and my egr leaks anyway so blocking that will fix that problem :p
Thanks Steve

MACE

Reaction score
ok no worries i think there is a how to on this site about ecotec catch cans would that be the correct way to set it up?
and my egr leaks anyway so blocking that will fix that problem :p
Thanks Steve
If it's the one immortality wrote up then yes. As for the EGR I guess that's a good thing then :)

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve