Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ricer of the day

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
where do you think the term 'ricer' came from? Asians eat rice, pretty simple.

R-acing
I-nspired
C-osmetic
E-nhancements

The way half of you guys treat this thread, I should start posting your Baby blue Holdens, Ugly mag wheels, Badly painted interiors, LED's where they do not belong, An HSV bodykits....

You guys have to learn, Just because a modification is not carried out in a way that you would like, It does not make it rice...

Hell, A ton of cars you have all posted would absolutely **** over your own cars on a track. Does that just come down to jealousy?

Grow some balls an learn your ****.

Cheers
Mat

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
^ Thank you mate, a little bit of sense in this thread.

I would happily back that MR2 at the mountain over 90% of commodores.

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
that is just disgusting, those guards make me want to spew, would have been much nicer if he left the standard bumpers on it and painted it that colour

Fugly as hell, but you gotta admire the panel work on it. Someone wasted a lot of skill on the bastardry of a car. loool

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
hmmm..... no picture? it was referencing that vn/y behemoth.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
^^^^^ That has to be the ugliest commodore I have ever seen. I cant believe he would supposedly waste 7.5k on painting that misfit of a body. OMG those front guards.... he says the body took him 4 years to complete and all work was professionally done too !!

Heres the car from the link VZImpulseSS posted..
attachment.php

VN/VR Rear, VE flutes, VZ grille, weir aborted vy lower front intake.

Looks like 16 or 17" wheels, wing mirrors off a VN, Front grille sits behind edge of bonnett at centre but is flush with the headlights and guards.

Not to mention repeated pattern in lower right of picture = clone tool in photoshop...

It's an HORRENDOUS chop..

Sasha_85

Rising Sun Base Jumping
Reaction score
Members Ride
Type R Integra, VE SV6, L67 VS
coming from a turbo freak the new WRX turbo flow with stanard exhaust systems and no mods
are extremly quiet .. like all turbo cars you really have to give it alot of open unrestricted airflow
to get a awsome turbo sound ..

i sold my old Mazda MPS last year and standard the turbo whistle you could barley hear it at all
it sent my crazy cause i was soo used to my skylines and other boosted cars with loud noticble turbo flow ..

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
VN/VR Rear, VE flutes, VZ grille, weir aborted vy lower front intake.

Looks like 16 or 17" wheels, wing mirrors off a VN, Front grille sits behind edge of bonnett at centre but is flush with the headlights and guards.

Not to mention repeated pattern in lower right of picture = clone tool in photoshop...

It's an HORRENDOUS chop..

Nice try mate, but sometimes 'experts' know less than they think. The photo came from the link that was selling the car.. wonder if you even bothered to check it out?

Original link

I posted the photo, saving people from having to click the original link to see the car.

The repeated pattern in the lower right corner was me removing a watermark from the photo, I've never claimed to be a photoshop expert and it wasnt intended to do anything but remove the watermark.

Its not a bad chop, its a bad car. Why the attitude?

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Was cruising down the free way today when a POS old blue bird overtook me. Wasn't really bothered until he decided to downshift and spray me with oil........ I press the accelerator half way and sped up to 160KMph then decided it wasn't worth losing my license to this tool.

Bet he drove straight to his mates place and bragged how he smoked off a Commodore. Like to give him a real race sometime, or not. Cbf with tools driving ricers.