Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ripped Off By Rob

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Not that he'd know, being from out of NSW, but who'd seriously buy a car from fairfield?????

I feel the same, I reckon he dug his own hole to an extent.

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Caveat emptor.....

bernieL0max

Reaction score
Members Ride
none
Hi guys,
Just noticed my site/plight has made it onto another forum... thanks for the good-will, YES: I have learned a hard lesson about trust & the sad truth thaa a small percentage of people have zero morals, honesty or integrity.

Getting my money back is in the hands of my solicitor, making something good come of this & making the most of the momentum of the site is what I'm thinking about now.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link & the words of support.

Matt
RippedOffByRob.com

stockyvrcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ UTE
i just posted it on the forums section on moparmarket.com in the "off topic tavern".......i hope that bob gets what he deserves

partymixx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s2 clubsport
like most ebay sales the seller is screaming for the money, yes matt should have had an inspection done on the vehicle but the seller shouldnt have been missleading in what was for sale, how many of us here can say they have inspected there item on ebay in person before paying. i have paid for alot if items trusting that the seller has listed the item in the correct manner, they may have been of lesser value but the same rules apply, like a dvd player i once brought, i had paid for it and when i picked it up it wasnt in pieces it was how it was listed.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
god dam, i'll have to agree- i'll NEVER buy a car online, why bother? when there's so much in your home state? if i'm ever buying a car, i check it out in person- when i got my vz, my uncle, who used to run a mechanic shop did a once over first to make sure.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I would have stopped reading the listing at "Item location: Fairfield", but I can see how an out-of-town'er might have missed that.

Shame, I hope the bloke gets what he's owed and the seller gets his just desserts, but it sounds like the beginning of a long and dissatisfying court battle.